The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Thank you @workingbikes and their remarkable group of volunteers! The January shipment to the AKP Dipetsana Bike Sh… https://t.co/Rwf72MABBR 21 hours ago
- On a chilly day in January, @Workingbikes and a team of volunteers packed 429 bikes to be shipped to the Dipetsana… https://t.co/QROZBl59Lh 3 days ago
- Monks blessing the completed renovation of Tapang school in Siem Reap, Cambodia. https://t.co/nWLQCSqQhO 7 days ago
- A child jumps for joy outside the newly renovated Tapang School in Siem Reap Cambodia. Thanks to a generous donatio… https://t.co/2kMegqn5El 1 week ago
- Tapang school in Siem Reap is officially completed! Donors, project partner @Trailblazer , A&K/AKP staff, government… https://t.co/0q1oRutZxh 1 week ago