The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Congratulations to Violet, an artisan at Sishemo Bead Studio, who recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy at Naka… https://t.co/gMWW2xTnWh 6 days ago
- Construction continues on the new Kok Dong Chas primary school in Cambodia. Phase One of the project included break… https://t.co/jYADycyFll 2 weeks ago
- Throughout the pandemic, AKP's Global Medical Assistance Program has been delivering medical supplies to resource-l… https://t.co/cp7grCSjOU 2 weeks ago
- The groundbreaking celebration for the new Kok Dong Chas school in Cambodia brought together members of the village… https://t.co/4zJFYyQq3H 3 weeks ago
- With enhanced health and safety measures in place, classes are back in session at Digantar School, located on the o… https://t.co/qlju3zA8mq 3 weeks ago