The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Since 2008, AKP has supported Children of the Rainbow in Peru’s Sacred Valley, where children in need receive meals… https://t.co/61yTtFl8YJ 2 days ago
- We stand united with efforts to protect endangered wildlife around the world. #EndangeredSpeciesDay 6 days ago
- Buongiorno! #DYK that this bust of Benvenuto Cellini, located on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence, was restored throug… https://t.co/7ThMb6Mv6e 1 week ago
- #InternationalNursesDay is celebrated to mark the valuable contributions that nurses make to society. Thank you to… https://t.co/FTNgheVLU7 2 weeks ago
- The cheetah is the fastest land animal in the world – reaching 112 km/h in just 3 seconds! AKP’s Serengeti Cheetah… https://t.co/qzpFXfnz4b 2 weeks ago