The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Happy #WorldRhinoDay! A&K Philanthropy is proud to support rhino conservation efforts and share wildlife monitoring… https://t.co/COEwNya7gf 19 hours ago
- Our Philanthropy Coordinator recently visited families who have received water wells through AKP’s Cambodia Clean W… https://t.co/2vaKYAKc0v 1 day ago
- Meet Esther, one of the inspiring entrepreneurs who runs Chipego Bike Shop in Zambia. https://t.co/HJtdLWKaku 3 days ago
- Thanks to a generous family who recently traveled with A&K, the girls at Hansraj Children’s Home in Udaipur can now… https://t.co/XMnwp9YuyA 4 days ago
- Watch our video to take a tour of the Nakatindi Maternity Ward in Zambia, learn more about the powerful impact the… https://t.co/II8CaonujF 5 days ago