The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Using discarded bottles and jars, a group of Nakatindi community members in Zambia transforms waste glass items int… https://t.co/MK6mbaqVq2 7 days ago
- #TBT The Children of the Rainbow School in Peru recently celebrated Family Day. It was a wonderful day, full of fes… https://t.co/AmEF2vZZxd 2 weeks ago
- AKP has community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to… https://t.co/2KiyHNKKCG 2 weeks ago
- AKP proudly supports the Antarctica Climate Change Project, directed by award-winning climate change expert Dr. Jam… https://t.co/d64AA6AYCV 2 weeks ago
- #DYK that we have only explored about 5% of the world’s oceans? There’s a lot more to be discovered! #WorldOceansDay https://t.co/90lsTjfDe2 2 weeks ago