The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Because of her job at the Dipetsana Bike Shop in Botswana, Gee has been able to purchase bricks and begin the proce… https://t.co/WVGYPjEnWv 2 days ago
- We’re honoring #WorldYouthSkillsDay by highlighting Digantar school, located on the outskirts of Jaipur, and an AKP… https://t.co/HAvluHQ8gM 3 days ago
- #DYK that today is World Youth Skills Day? AKP partners with Digantar school, near Jaipur, India to help students a… https://t.co/pYrXlOq3vI 3 days ago
- Conservation is a core mission pillar of AKP. Not only are we passionate about protecting wildlife, but we also wor… https://t.co/mGqyjgMly1 6 days ago
- Construction has begun on the Beng School in Cambodia! Thanks to the generosity of an A&K donor, AKP will be suppor… https://t.co/a0OH1ZwIkP 1 week ago