The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- @CRCTravel Thank you! 4 days ago
- @SafariDoctors Yes, please email info @akphilanthropy .org. 4 days ago
- RT @LuxeTiffany : Great to see @AKTravel_USA CEO @Geoffrey_Kent today @MO_LASVEGAS . Check out this LifeStraw program! https://t.co/ilck7EuzU… 5 days ago
- In 2012, there were only an estimated 420,000 to 690,000 elephants left. We must stand up for their protection.… https://t.co/sxo4Z8ZQyP 7 days ago
- We are losing elephants at a catastrophic rate to poachers. There were 1.3 million African elephants alive in 1980.… https://t.co/Q7LkUqUDiQ 7 days ago