The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- RT @Geoffrey_Kent : Incredible to see that @AKPhilanthropy has more than 40 projects on all 7 continents, offering our guests a unique oppor… 7 days ago
- Happy #WorldArtDay from budding artists & future leaders at Deepalaya school in Delhi! @deepalayadelhi https://t.co/AaLq4Wppol 1 week ago
- #TBT to the first mushrooms sprouting at Chiang Mai Mushroom House in #Thailand! Guests traveling with A&K now have… https://t.co/N1oEy8vW1y 2 weeks ago
- @artscancircle works closely with Northern Canada’s indigenous communities to help connect students with musicians… https://t.co/m24nPA6NwC 2 weeks ago
- At AKP, we work toward eliminating healthcare disparities in disadvantaged populations. This #WorldHealthDay, we th… https://t.co/NmIPxKOSJk 3 weeks ago