The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- In Feb, the generosity of A&K guests brought clean water to 240 more people in Cambodia. We are grateful on… https://t.co/JSIjRwf984 1 day ago
- These young musicians know how to chase away the Monday blues by playing harmonica! AKP proudly supports Inuit Arts… https://t.co/MrGkNkZZng 3 days ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : Today only Amazon will donate 5% (10x usual donation rate) of your order to @AKPhilanthropy . Want to help? Go to https://… 1 week ago
- #TBT to the launch of the kindergarten program at the AKP-supported Children of the Rainbow School in Peru last mon… https://t.co/1bkv8hDnls 1 week ago
- Container is loaded and ready to go for our first bike enterprise in Jordan. Thanks to our @AKTravel_USA and… https://t.co/FEKq5QixmC 1 week ago