The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- During a recent visit to #India, A&K guests met with Deepalaya representatives to learn more about how the school’s… https://t.co/wt3k07z2Ue 16 hours ago
- Happy Digital Learning Day! AKP’s e-reader literacy initiative reaches 3,500 students in #Kenya & #Tanzania. #DLDAY https://t.co/0rklCjeV6Q 3 days ago
- AKP is thrilled to add Funtasia Cultural Center in #Luxor, #Egypt to our portfolio of projects! Funtasia focuses on… https://t.co/6OjtH8NEak 6 days ago
- Sarah & Terry from @LiveShareTravel share their experiences visiting AKP’s project in #Thailand! https://t.co/pibNO2JlVz 2 weeks ago
- Hello from happy students at Hansraj Children’s Home in Udaipur, #India. Since 2017, AKP has supported the school a… https://t.co/NoquPK9vp3 2 weeks ago