The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Celebrate #WorldHumanitarianDay by considering giving back both globally and locally to people in need. https://t.co/LVKOJmvUrQ 2 days ago
- This year on #WorldHumanitarianDay we are thankful for all our guests who travel to new places and give back to hel… https://t.co/znAw23uUwI 2 days ago
- Where does an elephant pack his luggage? In his trunk! AKP loves jokes & supporting wildlife conservation. Tell us… https://t.co/TSeda9RXMT 5 days ago
- Claire, a student at Patana, visited two of the recipient families with her mom during her family’s recent trip to… https://t.co/yWw31g4LUd 7 days ago
- A big thank you to the year five students at Patana International School in Bangkok, Thailand for raising enough mo… https://t.co/PUmex4P0Tv 7 days ago