The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Live-streaming of the Palmer Station penguin cam continues until Feb and contributes to Antarctica Climate Change r… https://t.co/N5o1iQhf9x 2 hours ago
- Since 2007, AKP and A&K guests have supported @JiminAntarctica 's pioneering climate change studies with the contri… https://t.co/t4LsVJtSX1 2 hours ago
- Training continues at the Bwindi Bike Shop in Uganda. A very special thanks to Patrick from @WorkingBikes for guidi… https://t.co/Eekzew5euW 3 days ago
- Visit https://t.co/nkWzphp4ax to learn more about Digantar School’s approach to education. https://t.co/R62LQdKaic 5 days ago
- AKP’s newest project in India welcomed its first A&K visitors! Guests enjoyed interacting with students & learning… https://t.co/LlNYmfUHkn 5 days ago