The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Best wishes for a safe & happy holiday season from all of us at AKP! #HappyHolidays https://t.co/gOfRq1uwAQ 4 weeks ago
- RT @AKTravel_UK : We're delighted to be Finalists in the @OutThereMag Experientialist Award for Most OutThere Initiative in Community, Conse… 1 month ago
- With 40+ projects in 24 countries, AKP has a variety of ways for you to help this #GivingTuesday.… https://t.co/eZnCjWe6kF 1 month ago
- Let’s make a difference together this #GivingTuesday! Discover the diverse programs AKP supports around the globe:… https://t.co/GVBaNGprh0 1 month ago
- Let’s make a difference together this #GivingTuesday! Discover the diverse programs AKP supports around the globe:… https://t.co/fHQnmzHNyU 1 month ago