The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Amazing building progress at the Tapang School in Cambodia! Only a few more months until 500 students and staff can… https://t.co/q6XMP0jZJ5 55 minutes ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : "The 1st baby, it was something so amazing, we were so proud." Stories from the new Maternity Ward at Nakatindi Village h… 9 hours ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : "The 1st mother that the scan was done on, she was so excited and couldn't believe that she was able to see her baby on t… 4 days ago
- #TBT to a wonderful time joining hundreds of other @TourismCares travel industry professionals in New Orleans! The… https://t.co/Bo8zHUu0XF 5 days ago
- RT @lifestraw : The LifeStraw Kenya team & our fabulous partners @AKTravel_USA brought safe water to 23 primary schools and 8,835 kids aroun… 5 days ago