The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- The A&K India team visited enthusiastic @Deepalayadelhi students before the start of their summer vacations. Have a… https://t.co/QOV3mAHjOi 3 days ago
- Fate of World's Wildlife Hangs on Sustainable Tourism https://t.co/l1KelyNGgp 4 days ago
- Climate change is turning Antarctica green. https://t.co/biHMcuPUai 6 days ago
- Learn more AKP’s Rhino Conservation Program and how you can save the rhino by visiting https://t.co/7HMy6KYEgX #EndangeredSpeciesDay 1 week ago
- From foraging habits to mating patterns, all data gathered will help the complex efforts to protect endangered rhin… https://t.co/3KWf9VDIrs 1 week ago