The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- RT @AKTravel_USA : The Travel For Good panel at the @OrganicSpaMag Virtual Wellness Summit is starting now! Panelists include @AKPhilanthrop … 3 days ago
- As businesses navigate the challenges of COVID, the power of women supporting other women is evident at the Chipego… https://t.co/x861FhyBs2 7 days ago
- “Our job is simple: to inspire these kids and give them the tools to breathe in their world and breathe out their m… https://t.co/ruO2UwGDzz 2 weeks ago
- Vidigal Vive is an initiative that helps favela community members navigate the unprecedented challenges of the pand… https://t.co/5OJF0Q8gLH 3 weeks ago
- Since 2007, AKP and A&K guests have contributed to Dr. McClintock’s pioneering studies with the purchase of essenti… https://t.co/fkmOpGmzrO 3 weeks ago