The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- 1 week until #GivingTuesday! How will you join the global giving movement? @GivingTues https://t.co/PrWLiJzLOi 2 days ago
- RT @LandLopers : New Post: Wildlife Conservation Isn’t a Political Issue, It’s a Human One https://t.co/7l1am4NQ1r #travel #Lp #conservation… 3 days ago
- Happy #WorldChildrensDay ! Thanks to our guests and community partners for bringing smiles, peace and prosperity to… https://t.co/rBlwsMQnRW 3 days ago
- RT @KristinDavis : To everyone who stood up for #elephants THANK YOU!!!!!!! Amazing news- @TheEllenShow so much gratitude! #BeKindToElephant… 3 days ago
- #TBT to a delivery of @projectcure medical kits to Myanmar. https://t.co/A5pHeTTQb3 7 days ago