The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Just 10 days until the world’s biggest day of giving! How will you get involved this #GivingTuesday? @GivingTuesday https://t.co/bD3lzDTRo4 2 days ago
- #WorldChildrensDay is a day for kids, by kids. We stand with bright, young leaders in celebrating children’s rights… https://t.co/Fn6oO6zZtr 3 days ago
- Although classrooms may look different this year, we applaud students worldwide who have adapted in their pursuit o… https://t.co/6iaV2MUXVx 6 days ago
- Happy #NationalPhilanthropyDay to all the amazing changemakers who do incredible work for our partner communities!… https://t.co/zBlVABRrl6 1 week ago
- A little kindness goes a long way. Thank you to A&K guests who have spread kindness while on an @AKtravel_USA journ… https://t.co/HB5g8fbbDM 1 week ago