The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- We are grateful on #WorldBookDay for the generosity that sustains AKP’s worldwide literacy initiatives. https://t.co/YNXIhk2vHd 2 days ago
- Celebrating #EarthDay and all who have joined us in our conservation efforts. To learn more about our projects visi… https://t.co/tqQ80u2cf4 3 days ago
- With A&K donations, the Children of the Rainbow School in Peru offers doctor, dentist, and nurse services for famil… https://t.co/pgWbn4CoWv 1 week ago
- Construction has begun on 2 additional classrooms in Sin Kyun Village, Myanmar. Once finished, Sin Kyun will have a… https://t.co/rMNMnvAvZ6 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to the thoughtful generosity of A&K guests, the Enkereri school in Kenya provides lunch for 250 students dai… https://t.co/nL1p3IqCqi 2 weeks ago