The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- The Nakatindi Safe Mothers Action Group healthcare volunteers showcased our new Mama Pack to over 100 mothers from… https://t.co/cpFyzSUbxg 9 hours ago
- #TBT AKP’s newest project in India welcomed its first A&K visitors! Guests enjoyed interacting with students & lear… https://t.co/gOHdZpaaCQ 4 days ago
- Empowering women can come in all forms. The Chiang Mai Mushroom House in Thailand helps families in crisis by offer… https://t.co/qIrHDubXHn 1 week ago
- RT @AKTravel_USA : If the new Lion King movie has you excited about going on an African safari, check out tips on how to plan a responsible… 2 weeks ago
- AKP launches support of new conservation program in Australia – Raptor Refuge, an organization working to protect t… https://t.co/eIatAVVrDB 4 weeks ago