The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- RT @SanctuaryRet : Happy #WorldRhinoDay 🦏 find out more about our conservation efforts in Botswana: https://t.co/DodCP6zlBq ⠀ https://t.co/4… 3 days ago
- Get a firsthand account from Conservation Officer Kandu and view more baby rhino photos by visiting:… https://t.co/6M9jIns4mY 3 days ago
- It’s a Girl…and 3 Boys! Thrilled to celebrate #WorldRhinoDay with the news of 4 baby rhinos discovered in the Okava… https://t.co/gKmJetciVD 3 days ago
- In the 11 classes conducted, students enjoyed the storytelling activities, group games, and role-play talking the m… https://t.co/FjjNwZgmBj 6 days ago
- Taught by local guides, the students were eager to improve their English speaking. An average of 80 students attend… https://t.co/ku5Aq0MhnJ 6 days ago