Do Not Sell My Personal Information
California Privacy Rights. California residents have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act and other state laws.
- Access Your Personal Information. You may request the following information from us: (1) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) your Personal Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we shared Personal Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Delete Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your personal information. Note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, if you have an upcoming reservation or to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
- Do Not Sell Your Personal Information. We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we have received and processed a request from you not to do so. Please click here to opt out.
Please note that we may continue to share your Personal Information with our affiliates and service providers for essential purposes such as to: comply with law; investigate / prevent potential security incidents or fraud; facilitate the functionality of the Site; provide information to you related to your safety; enforce contracts between us and you; protect our operations, rights, privacy, safety or property, security, and that of our affiliates; allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Do Not Track. We do not monitor or follow “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals because there is no standard interpretation or practice for DNT signals. Therefore, we handle all user information consistent with this Privacy Notice.
- Exercising Your Rights. To exercise your access or deletion rights, please complete this form and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at 888-598-0661 for assistance. Note that we will not discriminate against you in service or price for exercising your rights.
- Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf. We will require written proof of your agent’s permission to act on your behalf, and will verify your identity directly.
- Shine the Light. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding our disclosure of your personal information (if any) to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us email@example.com.
To submit a request to opt-out of the sale of personal information, please complete this form with your name, email, mailing address and request details.
Targeted Advertising Cookies