The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- RT @BGCChi : Earlier this year, we told you about the amazing trip our Club members took in partnership with @AKTravel_USA . Now, hear from t… 1 week ago
- “Experience is the best teacher for life and this past summer six very fortunate youth had the opportunity of a lif… https://t.co/fQWDhV7IbT 4 weeks ago
- Thank you @TravelAgeWest https://t.co/xqe1rFS3In 2 months ago
- We are so excited about all the new experiences the @BGCChi youth participants had on this trip. From whitewater ra… https://t.co/WahOdyT7az 3 months ago
- Thanks to all of our amazing presenters! Throughout the trip, @BGCChi youth heard from people working in the entert… https://t.co/ouzDO0Cit3 3 months ago