The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- Our local bike collection partner, @workingbikes , needs our help collecting any used bikes, spare parts, or helmets… https://t.co/NQOfrfiZWr 7 months ago
- RT @Bwindihospital : we are honored to have hosted Danielle and Keith Sproule, the ED @AKPhilanthropy . A&K has contributed immensely to the… 10 months ago
- How an African safari can be much more than just spotting wildlife: "Trips like ours enable tourism companies to s… https://t.co/fYiFkE0NuT 12 months ago
- Let’s make a difference together this #GivingTuesday! Discover the diverse programs A&K Philanthropy supports aroun… https://t.co/MJCwFMf4E9 1 year ago
- RT @BGCChi : Earlier this year, we told you about the amazing trip our Club members took in partnership with @AKTravel_USA . Now, hear from t… 1 year ago