The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- We are so excited about all the new experiences the @BGCChi youth participants had on this trip. From whitewater ra… https://t.co/WahOdyT7az 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to all of our amazing presenters! Throughout the trip, @BGCChi youth heard from people working in the entert… https://t.co/ouzDO0Cit3 2 weeks ago
- Farm life! While out west, @BGCChi youth visited a working farm and heard from the farmers about their daily lives… https://t.co/QeHJWWA5oF 3 weeks ago
- Each morning, the @BGCChi group engaged in a guided yoga session, along with mindfulness training. At night, partic… https://t.co/G8AeKpVsX0 3 weeks ago
- The @BGCChi youth went out to dinner and met with the owners of a local restaurant in Jackson Hole, where they lear… https://t.co/UeFyCLjCeI 3 weeks ago