The travel industry is in the midst of a transformation toward greater equity and sustainability. At Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy (AKP), we are dedicated to positively impacting lives and livelihoods in the communities where our guests travel. We are equally committed to ensuring guests learn about our philanthropic investments as an integral part of their travel experience. From Africa to Asia, Latin America to the Antarctic, we are working with partner communities on education, health care, conservation and enterprise development projects.
Our Global Footprint
AKP has full-time community development professionals around the world who are responsible for facilitating our commitment to our community partners and introducing guests to our philanthropic investments. We currently have coordinators in Brazil, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, Uganda, Peru, Sri Lanka, India, and Southeast Asia. Watch the video to meet our coordinators, learn about their work, and understand how your travel choice makes a difference.
News & Press
- AKP worked with @CCCorganization and @bwindi_hospital to conduct training for local healthcare professionals on ear… https://t.co/pXoh9qIJqM 4 days ago
- Congratulations to Dr Birungi and Bwindi Community Hospital for this amazing achievement. We are proud to have supp… https://t.co/GE7oqAONpI 5 days ago
- RT @AKTravel_UK : Since 2007, @AKPhilanthropy has supported the Antarctica Climate Change Project, working with award-winning scientist Dr.… 6 days ago
- In honor of #WorldOceansDay, learn more about how AKP helps @jiminantarctica study the effect of climate change on… https://t.co/xr8ezm2Zwy 6 days ago
- Construction has finished on two chicken coops as part of AKP's Pardhi Community Development Initiative in Panna, I… https://t.co/7rn6yFUBhe 1 week ago